I recently told you about a color journal I started with an old ledger. During my vacation at the lake, I was able to make a few gelli-prints for it.
For the one below, I used watered down acrylic paints for my background print. When it was dry, I pressed real leaves on top. I really like this one:
I like how I used a negative print of Thimbleberry leaves for this one:
I also printed a real fern over it like a stamp.
You will never guess what I used to create my circular patterns in this one:
An old sprinkler head! I like the dreamy feeling of it.
And I love the jammy colors in the one below:
It reminds me of picking huckleberries and the berries staining my fingers.
Happy Creating! 🙂